joi, 17 iulie 2014

brain did not autosave. dream-it-again-and-tell-it-like-it-was time

As a  child,i never thought that time extended further than the moment. It was absolute, infinite and all encompassing. I did not think further than what i experienced and i always felt that the moment would extend itself, and the feelings, emotions swirling in it, would also encircle themselves inside my soul in a perpetuous slide. Joy was a feeling for which i always had resources. It dilated out of me and came back, and i felt it was continuous and never ending.
As a grown-up, i find it hard to incarcerate myself during the summer months, for the sole purpose of cash for cheap booze and sneakers, susteinance and petty needs. But then i crack open walls and let rays of summer shine through the dullness.I float on winds that melt my creases creeping slowly towards the corners of my eyes and mouth, sunshine plays in my hair. A crisp breeze tangling in my thoughts, and joy resting on my lashes. I smell the wind, i glide in water; dive deep into serene smiles, and steal some childhood back. The sun was low, the water warm, the beach dirty and deserted. We filled it with my joy.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu