miercuri, 9 iulie 2014

bury my sensuality next to my sharp teeth and my longs

I try to hide myself in niceties. I try to bury my intentions in well chosen words, smiles, well placed silence or low groans. I meant to say what i did. I meant to want what i need, yet i forgot to ask for it. Nevermind. I get tired to unravel from the games that i keep on losing. I come out crimpled, dishelved, confused and ashamed.
You should not forget. You should remember me. See me tattooed on the back of your mind, rumpling your thoughts, scratching your itches and not soothe them. You should long for me. You should wonder where i am. What i'm doing and if i'm thinking about you. I want you to want me to think of you. I want you to miss me. I want you to need me. I want you to feel lost, and confused and frustrated. Not satieted. I want you to thirst for me. I want you to want to love me, and crave for me. I want you to want to seduce me. To tower over me self confident, knowing that you'll win. But still do it. One of these days i will tire of half spoken sweet nothings, and pleasantries. i will explode into now-you-see-me-now-you-don't, she-ran-so-fast and nowhere-to-be-seen. Man up!
                      

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu